If that is your case, then this free online course is exactly for you! Become an entrepreneur in just six weeks! Learn the business skills and the start-up mind-set needed to embark on your entrepreneurial path from Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s entrepreneurship program.
About the course
Becoming an Entrepreneur is an innovation and business course designed especially for young, aspiring entrepreneurs who want to explore an entrepreneurial path, and overcome some of the initial challenges in taking the first steps.
This course is a combination of short videos, thought-provoking case studies, and challenging activities that will get you away from your computer screen and into the community to make a real impact. And most importantly - no previous business or entrepreneurship experience is needed!
Join this free online course and begin your entrepreneurial journey!
What you'll learn:
- Overcoming the top hurdles to starting a company
- Coming up with business ideas
- Performing market research and choosing your target customer
- Developing your positioning and entrepreneurial strategy
- Defining your goals as an entrepreneur and business, plus pitching and selling to customers
Starting date: 25 January 2016
Length: 6 weeks
Instructor: Laurie Stach