The MBA application timeline for admission and scholarships for the fall 2016 intake has already been announced by some of the top international business schools. There are only several months before the application deadline. How to make the most of them? In which round of application you should apply?
Starting your preparation and application on time and having a well-organised action plan are essential for your success. If you apply to more than one school, as most applicants do, then your plan needs to be even more precise. You will have to handle more essays and letters of recommendation, to adapt your resume/CV. You will also have to pay special attention to the additional scholarship requirements and deadlines.
During the live chat on 18 June you can learn:
- How to make your action plan.
- Where to start.
- How to handle application to several schools.
Get expert advice
PrepAdviser’s Head of Admissions Consulting, Iliana Bobova, will reply to your questions, live. Iliana has advised people just like you and they gained admission and generous scholarships for European and American business schools.
How to join the Live Chat:
- Visit PrepAdviser on 18 June between 1 and 2 p.m. CET (GMT+2).
- Log in or Register at the top of the home page or directly in the chat box.
- Post your questions in the Chat Box at the bottom right-hand corner of the home page.
Note: the Live Chat is not visible if you are in PrepAdviser’s Forum.