NEOMA Business School MASTERS
With more than 150 years of history, NEOMA Business School is a prestigious Grandes Ecoles ranked top 6 in France and among the best Management Schools in Europe. NEOMA Business School is internationally recognized and owns the triple accreditation EQUIS, AACSB & AMBA, and offers one of the leading networks of graduates with nearly 62,300 alumni in 120 countries around the World. The school is managed by President Michel-Edouard Leclerc and Dean Delphine Manceau
NEOMA Business School has established an international reputation thanks to its expertise in a variety of key disciplines: Marketing, Finance and Accounting, Management, Luxury, Supply Chain, or Entrepreneurship. Predominantly taught in English and designed for students of all nationalities, NEOMA Business School Full Time Masters’ degree programs offer students the ideal gateway to the world of international business. Drawing on the school’s well-established reputation for research and academic excellence, our Masters’s degrees are constantly reviewed and developed, to respond to the ever-changing requirements of a continually evolving corporate world.
NEOMA Business School is authorized by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, to deliver « the Grade de Master » for these MSc (“Diplôme d’Études Supérieures Spécialisées en Management International”) - and to provide a registered title with the French RNCP (the National Repertory of Professional Certification). The campuses provide the ideal international learning environment in which to discover and experience diversity at every level (faculty, class, student clubs, and associations…) and to study and learn in an environment designed to maximize the student experience and prepare students for the professional world.
NEOMA Business School has been granted the 3 star « Bienvenue en France » label for 4 year! This is a recognition to the many services the School offers to international students when thinking of helping them to better integrate into life in France and in the Campus. This accreditation is granted by a body of French Higher Education stakeholders, including Campus France and the Ministry of European and International Affaires.
Name of the school: NEOMA Business School France
Campuses: Rouen, Reims and Paris
Accreditation: AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB
Number of Students in Faculty: 9,500 students
International Faculty: +50%
Courses held in: English for the Masters of Science and in French for the Specialised Masters
Length of Courses: 1 year to 18 months (2 years for the Master in Management "Programme Grande Ecole")
Starting Dates: Beginning of October
Application Deadlines: August 31st
Internships: 6-month internship
The institution offers more than 20 programmes in French and in English : Bachelor's degrees, the Master in Management- "Programme Grande Ecole", a range of highly selective Specialised Masters and Masters of Science, 1 Executive MBA, one Ph.D and one DBA programmes.
It has 3 campuses located in ROUEN, REIMS and PARIS.
- Master in Management "Programme Grande Ecole" (English track and French track) .
- Master of Science Global Management, Double degree option with Dublin City University or ESB Business School
- Master of Science Supply Chain Management (in English).
- Master of Science International Project Development (in English)
- Master of Science Marketing French Excellence (in English)
- International Master in Luxury Management - co-diploma with MIP Politecnico di Milano (in English)
- Master of Science Finance, Investment Analysis & Wealth Management (in English)
- Master of Science International Marketing and Brand Management (in English)
- Master of Science Digital Expertise for Marketing (in English)
- Master of Science Luxury Marketing (in English)
- Master of Science Wine & Gastronomy (in English)
- Master of Science Corporate Finance (in English)
- Master of Science Accounting, Auditing & Advisory (in English)
- Master of Science Entrepreneurship and Innovation (in English)
- Master of Science Cultural and Creative Industries (in English)
- Master of Science Human Resources & Consulting (in English)
The Two-year MSc Option: comprises a one-year preparatory programme that allows entry into one of the Masters of Science of NEOMA Business School and could be the right option for you if you have completed or are currently completing a three-year Bachelor's degree or are from a non-business background.
- Mastère Spécialisé Analyse Financière Internationale (in French - Full-Time )
- Mastère Spécialisé Etudes et Décision Marketing (in French - Part-Time)
- Mastère Spécialisé Communications d'Entreprises (in French - Part-Time)
- Mastère Spécialisé Business Development et Clients Grands Comptes (in French - Part-Time)
- Mastère Spécialisé Marketing and Data Analytics (in French - Part-Time)
- Mastère Spécialisé MASTERNOVA - Management of Innovation in the Agro and Bio Industries (in French - Full-Time)
- Executive MBA in 18 months (bilingual - in Part-Time)
One undergraduate programme: the Global Bachelor in Business Administration (GBBA): a 4-year bachelor programme taught in French and in English during the first year, then 100% taught in English. It offers several options (apprenticeship from the third year of study, starting a business up, one or two semesters study abroad at a university partner, entreprenuership in France or abroad...).Close
Average Class Size: 25/30
Percentage of International Students: Master of Science : 70 to 90% - Specialised Masters/Mastère Spécialisé : 20 % to 50%
International Faculty: +50%
University degree : 3-year or 4-year Bachelor's degrees – Master’s degrees.
Prior educational background : engineering, economics, business administration, humanities, languages etc.
Application fees: 100 €
Range of Tuition fees: from 9,000 € to 19,500 €
Campus Address: 1 Rue du Maréchal Juin, 76130 Mont-Saint-Aignan, France (Rouen Campus) / 59 rue Pierre Taittinger, 51100 Reims, France (Reims Campus) / 9, rue d'Athènes 75009 Paris (Paris Campus)
Telephone: +33 2 32 82 57 00
Dean: Mrs Delphine MANCEAU
Head of Postgraduate and International Recruitment: Mr. Fernando LLAMBIAS