NEOMA Business School MASTERS
Born from the alliance of Rouen Business School (1871) and Reims Management School (1928) on April 24th, 2013, NEOMA Business School, has a dual ambition: to be ranked among the leading European Business Schools, and to be recognized as one of the best schools by national and international companies. Its mission is to train creative and responsible leaders who will constantly adapt to an ever changing global environment.
In keeping with a longstanding and solid expertise that has made its reputation for Excellence, NEOMA Business School offers a broad and high-quality portfolio of business and management programmes - Marketing, Marketing Data Analytics, Finance, Global Management, Supply Chain, Luxury, Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Project Management- ranging from the Bachelor’s degree to the PhD, including Masters and MBAs. And, students apprehend a new innovative pedagogy, based on experiencing the culture of immersion and simulation (case studies, challenging seminars…).
To join NEOMA Business School is to reap the benefits of some of the most active and connected networks worldwide: 62 300 graduates, 200 key corporate partners, 335 prestigious academic partners in 52 countries, 9 500 students from diverse backgrounds and countries and a highly international faculty.
Ranked 41st in the international and general ranking, 8th in the French ranking of the prestigious Financial Times « Masters in Management 2018 » and 5th in the French ranking of Financial Times for its Full-Time MBA, NEOMA Business School has 3 campuses in Rouen, Reims, Paris and holds the most coveted international triple accreditations in the realm of business schools worldwide: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
Name of the school: NEOMA Business School France
Campuses: Rouen, Reims and Paris
Accreditation: AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB
Number of Students in Faculty: 9,500 students
International Faculty: +50%
Courses held in: English for the Masters of Science and in French for the Specialised Masters
Length of Courses: 1 year to 18 months (2 years for the Master in Management "Programme Grande Ecole")
Starting Dates: Beginning of October
Application Deadlines: August 31st
Internships: 6-month internship
The institution offers more than 20 programmes in French and in English : Bachelor's degrees, the Master in Management- "Programme Grande Ecole", a range of highly selective Specialised Masters and Masters of Science, 1 Executive MBA, one Ph.D and one DBA programmes.
It has 3 campuses located in ROUEN, REIMS and PARIS.
- Master in Management "Programme Grande Ecole" (English track and French track) .
- Master of Science Global Management, Double degree option with Dublin City University or ESB Business School
- Master of Science Supply Chain Management (in English).
- Master of Science International Project Development (in English)
- Master of Science Marketing French Excellence (in English)
- International Master in Luxury Management - co-diploma with MIP Politecnico di Milano (in English)
- Master of Science Finance, Investment Analysis & Wealth Management (in English)
- Master of Science International Marketing and Brand Management (in English)
- Master of Science Digital Expertise for Marketing (in English)
- Master of Science Luxury Marketing (in English)
- Master of Science Wine & Gastronomy (in English)
- Master of Science Corporate Finance (in English)
- Master of Science Accounting, Auditing & Advisory (in English)
- Master of Science Entrepreneurship and Innovation (in English)
- Master of Science Cultural and Creative Industries (in English)
- Master of Science Human Resources & Consulting (in English)
The Two-year MSc Option: comprises a one-year preparatory programme that allows entry into one of the Masters of Science of NEOMA Business School and could be the right option for you if you have completed or are currently completing a three-year Bachelor's degree or are from a non-business background.
- Mastère Spécialisé Analyse Financière Internationale (in French - Full-Time )
- Mastère Spécialisé Etudes et Décision Marketing (in French - Part-Time)
- Mastère Spécialisé Communications d'Entreprises (in French - Part-Time)
- Mastère Spécialisé Business Development et Clients Grands Comptes (in French - Part-Time)
- Mastère Spécialisé Marketing and Data Analytics (in French - Part-Time)
- Mastère Spécialisé MASTERNOVA - Management of Innovation in the Agro and Bio Industries (in French - Full-Time)
- Executive MBA in 18 months (bilingual - in Part-Time)
One undergraduate programme: the Global Bachelor in Business Administration (GBBA): a 4-year bachelor programme taught in French and in English during the first year, then 100% taught in English. It offers several options (apprenticeship from the third year of study, starting a business up, one or two semesters study abroad at a university partner, entreprenuership in France or abroad...).Close
Average Class Size: 25/30
Percentage of International Students: Master of Science : 70 to 90% - Specialised Masters/Mastère Spécialisé : 20 % to 50%
International Faculty: +50%
University degree : 3-year or 4-year Bachelor's degrees – Master’s degrees.
Prior educational background : engineering, economics, business administration, humanities, languages etc.
Application fees: 100 €
Range of Tuition fees: from 9,000 € to 19,500 €
Campus Address: 1 Rue du Maréchal Juin, 76130 Mont-Saint-Aignan, France (Rouen Campus) / 59 rue Pierre Taittinger, 51100 Reims, France (Reims Campus) / 9, rue d'Athènes 75009 Paris (Paris Campus)
Telephone: +33 2 32 82 57 00
Dean: Mrs Delphine MANCEAU
Head of Postgraduate and International Recruitment: Mr. Fernando LLAMBIAS