UBC Sauder School of Business MBA
The 16-month, full-time Master of Business Administration at UBC Sauder's Robert H. Lee Graduate School offers a uniquely integrated vision, with all students graduating with international consulting experience.
With four career tracks and a focus on experiential learning, global immersion and personalized leadership development, the UBC MBA programme is a transformative journey that will help you achieve your career goals. Each track focuses on a specific discipline whole broadening your understanding of business:
- Technology and Analytics Leadership
- Product + Service Management
- Innovation + Entrepreneurship
You can also work with us to develop a custom career track tailored to your interests.
As a UBC MBA student, you will have access to immersive study abroad options, including the Global Immersion Experience. During this five-month consulting project with an overseas company, you will get familiar with the local business landscape and help the company’s local management team solve some of their unique business challenges.
UBC Sauder is the only Canadian school in the Global Network for Advanced Management, a prestigious collaboration of 30+ graduate schools around the world spearheaded by the Yale School of Management. As a UBC Sauder student, you have the option to apply to the unique dual degree where you will gain both a UBC MBA and a Master of Advanced Management (MAM) from the Yale School of Management. As a student in the network, you will also be able to travel to partner business schools, tour local businesses and meet local experts, gaining a global perspective on business and society.
Our part-time Professional Master of Business Administration (PMBA) is designed for work/life/school balance. Over the course of 24 months, the UBC PMBA will propel your career without taking you out of the game. It's designed to align with a full-time work schedule. That not only means you can pursue a UBC PMBA without taking time out of the workforce, it also means you can apply the knowledge you gain immediately.
Type of Course:
16 Month Full-time MBA
#1 business program in Canada (Maclean's University Rankings 2022)
#37 University in the World (2022 Times Higher Education World University Rankings)
Length of Course:
Canadian Application Deadlines
3rd round: April 5, 2022
Final round: May 3, 2022
International Application Deadlines
Final round: April 5, 2022
Class of 2021
Percentage of international students: 63%
Men/Women Ratio: 63%/37%
Average Age: 29
Length of Work Experience: Average 5 years
- A bachelor's degree with a B+ average, or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum two years of full-time work experience
- GMAT or GRE score (min 550 GMAT or 150 GRE score) (waivers are available)
- Resume and professional letters of reference
- Completion of TOEFL, IELTS, MELAB or PTE, when applicable (for all candidates whose degrees are from a university outside Canada or the U.S.A. in which English was not the official language of instruction)
- Admission interview (by invitation)
Application fee: $151.25 CAD
- Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents (Landed Immigrants): $51,417 CAD
- International Students: $90,057 CAD
*Subject to UBC Board of Governor's approval. The university may adjust fees at any time with limited notice.
Robert H. Lee Graduate School
Sauder School of Business, UBC
Henry Angus Building
137 - 2053 Main Mall
Canada V6T 1Z2
Toll Free (Canada & USA): 1-888-988-9895