Western University – Ivey Business School MBA
North American MBA
As the first and most prestigious business school in Canada, Ivey has been developing top business leaders for over 90 years. Ivey's one-year, full-time MBA program with its unique Case-Method Learning is nothing short of transformational. You will become a better leader, the kind of confident and effective decision maker that is highly sought after in all sectors of business. Our Career Management team is the largest in Canada and the fact that they are involved in the admissions process — including interviews — demonstrates that we want to deliver on our promise of not only a high-quality education, but also of helping students to achieve their career goals post-MBA. Ivey has the highest career placement rate of any Canadian business school at 91% and was ranked the #1 MBA Program in Canada by Businessweek four years' running (2014-2019,2022).
Learn more about us at www.iveymba.ca
Program Structure: Full-Time, In-Person
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Length of Program: 12 months
Program Methodology: Case Method
Starting Date: March
Minimum years of work experience: 2 years
Application deadlines: See www.iveymba.ca
Courses conducted in: English
Businessweek 2014-2019, 2022
Ranked #1 International MBA Program in Canada based on both student and recruiter satisfaction.
Student Body (Class of 2024)
Number of Nationalities: 24 (Countries of Citizenship)
Male to Female ratio: 65:35
Age Range: 24-36
Average Age: 29
Average Years' Work Experience: 5.5
Languages Spoken: 27
Please visit https://www.ivey.uwo.ca/mba/student-life/ for more information on student life, club activity and more!Close
Who Are We Looking For?
Our students are the leaders of tomorrow: people with exceptional talent and ambition to succeed in areas they are passionate about. In each class, we create a dynamic environment with candidates from diverse backgrounds and experiences that mirror the reality of the business world.
The success of each class depends on the quality of our candidates. That’s why we assess every applicant within a holistic framework that seeks to understand all aspects of their character, qualifications, and experiences. Find out if you have what we’re looking for!
Our program begins each year in March. Please keep in mind that we process applications on a rolling basis, and both admissions and scholarship decisions are handed out between application deadlines. You do not need to wait for a deadline to apply and decisions are made within 4-6 weeks. Please visit go.ivey.ca/admission for our deadline dates and more information.
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if a candidate receives an admissions offer.*
- GMAT score (Designate Ivey with code CMB-MG-18) OR GRE score (Designate Ivey with code 0292).
- The GMAT requirement is waived for applications who have passed at least level 2 of the CFA designation or, possess a CPA designation (CPA Canada), possess a P.Eng designation (P.Eng Canada), or those who have a valid and competitive LSAT or MCAT score.
- Applicants with a strong GPA from a degree in engineering, science, computer science, statistics, mathematics, business or economics with an emphasis on quantitative analysis can apply for a GMAT or GRE exemption within the application. Please click here for more detail around this opportunity.
- Resumé demonstrating a minimum of two years, full-time work experience.
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if required for ESL applicants).**
- Two professional references.
- Online application including completion of two required written essay questions and two required video questions.
- Application fee of $150 CAD.
*For University of Western Ontario Graduates(UWO), Ivey's Admissions office will contact UWO directly to obtain transcripts, so you are not required to order them.
**Applicants may qualify for a waiver for the English proficiency test if they have lived, worked, or been educated in a primarily English-speaking environment for a minimum of two years. If you feel that you may be exempt from writing the English language proficiency test, there is a waiver form that you can fill out on the application for the admissions committee to review.Close
Application fees: $150.00 CDN
Domestic: $83,250 CDN
International: $126,600 CDN
Scholarship Range: $15,000 CDN - $80,000 CDN
Approximately 85% of applicants receive an admission scholarship. Scholarships are based on merit, not financial need.
Please visit: go.ivey.ca/financing and go.ivey.ca/tuition for more informationClose