University of New Brunswick - Saint John Campus MBA
UNB has among the best student-to-faculty ratios of Canada’s comprehensive universities. We offer world-class programs with a small-university experience.
During the twelve-month intensive program, you will build an international network of colleagues, receive top-notch education from one of the oldest English language universities in Canada, and be introduced to the local business community. Our flexible MBA program gives you the option to focus in four areas through your coursework: Entrepreneurship and Technology Management, International Business, Business Development and Sales and Project ManagementClose
90% international, average age 27, average GMAT score 600, Average work experience 7 years, 47% femaleClose
A CGPA of 3.0 (based on a 4.3 scale) or “high B” standing in an internationally recognized 4-year bachelor degree or equivalent; 3-year honours degree with at least a second class standing will be considered.
• Minimum GMAT of 550. The GMAT may be waived for students with a high CGPA (3.2 on a 4.3 scale or higher).
• For international students – TOEFL score of 93 IBT and TWE of 4.5; CAEL 60; IELTS 7; or the equivalent.
• Minimum two years of relevant post-graduate work experience.
• A personal statement on why you wish to pursue your MBA.
• Three letters of reference.
• $100 application fee.
• Apply by May 31 to be eligible for merit awards.
• Application deadline: June 15 for full-time International applicants and July 15 for Canadian applicants.
$26,995 Tuition CAD for international studentsClose