EDHEC Business School Executive EMBA MBA
EDHEC : 100 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE
Located in Lille, Nice, Paris, London, and Singapore, EDHEC is one of the best 15 business schools in Europe and one of the first to receive the prestigious triple-accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA). Resolutely international and directly connected to the world of business, for over 100 years EDHEC has been cultivating independent thought, non-conformism and entrepreneurial spirit, delivering true innovation and value to over 40,000 alumni world-wide.
EDHEC: GLOBAL RECOGNITION
EDHEC Business School ranks among the top schools in France and the world for its Bachelor, Master in Management, MSc and Executive Education programmes....
- #10 worldwide for customised programmes, #2 worldwide for campus & facilities & 3rd in the world for learning new skills (FT Custom & Open Programmes 2019)
- #3 MBA in France, #7 in Europe (The Economist 2018)
- #2nd MBA in the world for diversity (QS World University Rankings 2019)
- #14 Business School in Europe (FT Ranking 2018)
- #3 Master in Finance in the world (FT Ranking 2018)
The Edhec Executive MBA is a triple-accredited programme from one of Europe’s top business schools. It is designed for experienced managers, entrepreneurs and senior executives seeking to experience a professional transformation. The 16-month part-time programme, based in Paris Opera or Lille, will enable you to consolidate your executive-level skills, increase your self-awareness and leadership skills and sharpen your global outlook to drive your organisation’s performance in today’s challenging and constantly changing business environment.
Building People to Build Business
EDHEC Executive MBA is a balanced program designed by business for your business combining serious academic input from experienced business experts with a hands-on approach to the real challenges of business life. This is why we have designed the programme to offer a combination of business essentials and personalised learning to enable you to maximise the value and experience according to your goals.
- Business fundamentals to strengthen your strategic & business management – 15 courses to give you actionable knowledge and insights into the global business world, finance, marketing, operations, strategy and leadership
- A wide choice of cutting-edge electives to consolidate your skills and provide you with new perspectives on management issues which are key to you and your career – you can choose up to 6 different options tailored to your needs
- 2 stimulating global business trips to give you first-hand insights into some of the world’s most evolving economies and emerging markets
- 1 individual consulting project to give you a hands-on experiential learning experience, applying what you have learned to a real-life action project of your choice
- Personalised coaching and leadership development – 20% of the programme is dedicated to principled leadership and your professional development
Collaborate, Learn, Share
When you join EDHEC Executive MBA, you join a fertile learning community of experienced professionals and business organisations from around the world. We limit our class sizes to ensure that you can benefit from connecting with people from a wide range of nationalities backgrounds, professions and industries but are assured a personalised and high-quality learning opportunity.
Each intake is unique and different but always passionate, committed and diverse. For example, the class of 2016/2018 looked like this:
- Average age: 39
- 18 nationalities
- 14.5 years’ average experience
- Proficiency in English
If you have at least 8 years of professional experience, a bachelor degree or equivalent but more importantly a genuine desire to develop the skills and insights needed to shape the future of your business and career then the EDHEC Executive MBA could be the right choice for you.
If you are interested in the programme, we always start the process with a meeting or a call with our Program Advisor so that we can understand more about you and your goals and how our Executive MBA matches your needs.
Next we put you in touch with current participants and alumni so that you can understand how the programme helped transform their professional journey and how the course could help you. After this, we would work together on the application form and then organise a face-to-face interview with the Program Director. Once this is done, your application file is passed to the admissions committee for acceptance into the programme.
The fees for the 16-month programme are 43000€ excl. VAT. This cost includes 4500€ excl. VAT for the 2 Global Business Trips.
The program is eligible for the French personal training account scheme (CPF) - Code 245001
Scholarships & Discounts
Early Bird Discount: 3800€ reduction from tuition fees for all applications submitted before 31/05 for the program starting in September and before 15/10 for the February session.
We also offer 3 types of scholarships offering reductions of up to 8500€
NB: only one scholarship is applicable for a program. If two or several criteria are met, the highest reduction will apply.
+33 (0)3 20 15 39 91
Julie LE GOUËZ
+33 (0)1 53 32 87 60