EADA Business School Barcelona MBA
Located in Barcelona and established in 1957, EADA has been accredited by EQUIS and AMBA, and is a member of the AACSB. Over 120,000 participants from over 50 countries have confided their training to us, making our classrooms some of the most international in the world and creating a powerful alumni network that continues to work for you long after graduation.
EADA'S METHODOLOGY: SMALL, PRACTICAL CHALLENGE-BASED CLASSES
EADA has developed its own practical, active and participatory approach with an emphasis on 'learning by doing'. This approach offers a unique study environment with small classes in which students will collaborate with classmates and faculty from all over the world, specially selected to contribute to a challenging and rewarding learning environment.
Our methodology focuses on a mix of hard and soft skills, and competencies are developed through the HBS Case Method, business projects, business simulations, analysis and discussion groups and team-working activities.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
AT EADA, we are committed to:
- Getting the best out of you. EADA is the only business school in Europe with its own specially designed outdoor activity facilities, located in the forest surrounding the Residential Training Campus. In the Campus, participants take part in a unique professional development programme involving group activities, role plays, business simulations and individual coaching.
- Learning by doing. We provide an engaging, multicultural environment in which you will examine case studies and interact in small classes. You will learn from others as they learn from you. The faculty at EADA Business School has a well-established reputation of teaching excellence with a focus on practical management skills and personal development. Our learning model is designed to achieve your full personal development potential.
- Personalised development. EADA Business School is committed to delivering a personalised experience in small groups, allowing for learning tailor-made for you. our methodology is based on people and our mission is to develop the unique personal and professional competencies of each participant. You are fully engaged in your development process, completing self-reflection exercises, identifying competencies, establishing objectives and identifying relevant tools.
- International growth. EADA develops individuals who are preared for today's global business world, with an integral mix of solid knowledge, critical thinking, managerial skills and competencies, coupled with a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable approach to the decision-making process. We accomplish this through small, multicultural classes that allow for the daily exchange of ideas and debate among classmates and personal guidance from professors that is so critical to our methodology.
CAREER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
The EADA Careers Department is your partner during your MBA, providing you with the necessary tools to reach your professional goals. You take an active role in your career development, defining your career path and preparing for the selection process to bring your professional goals closer.
1 - Defining and aligning your goals
- INTRODUCTORY PRE-COURSE that leads you through the process of building your professional story and effectively communicating it across platforms.
- YOUR OWN PERSONAL CAREER ADVISOR with you every step of the way: from establishing your career goals to landing that dream job.
- ALUMNI MENTORING PLATFORM to connect current participants and expert alumni in the EADA community.
2 - Preparing for the selection process
- WORKSHOPS & INTERACTIVE WEBINARS to keep you informed about labour market trends in diverse fields, develop your personal brand and hone your skills to succeed in any selection process.
3 - Connecting with top companies
- RECRUITING EVENTS on and off campus to ensure that you meet the right people to make your professional goals a reality.
- EXCLUSIVE JOBSITE with opportunities from companies recruiting top talent from EADA.
- GRADUATE PROGRAMMES to grow your skills while learning about leading companies from the inside out.
- ONLINE RESOURCES like virtual job fairs and specialised MBA job banks to give you a leg up on the competition, plus access to country-specific information about the international job market.
EXAMPLE COMPANIES RECRUITING AT EADA
Accenture, Adidas, Amazon, Bayer, bp, Bosch, Burger King, Coca-Cola, Credit Suisse, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Eli Lilly and Co., Ericsson, EY, Google, H & M, HP, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Louis Vuitton, L’Oréal, Mango, Microsoft, Netflix, Nestlé, The Nielsen Company, Nissan, P & G, PepsiCo, PwC, SEAT, Shell, Siemens
Type of Course: Full-time
Length of course: 11 months (September - July)
Accreditations: AMBA, EQUIS
Average age: 29 years old
Gender: Male 54% / Female 46%
Average years of professional experience: 5 years (min. 3)
Tuition fee: € 39,000 includes International Business Trip to Asia (flight, accommodation, activities), academic fees.
CORE COURSES AND SPECIALISATIONS
Throughout the MBA curriculum, there is a strong emphasis placed on the integral learning processes. Participants are consistently placed in real-life business situations, challenged to think like executives and make strategic decisions through case studies, business simulations, analysis and group discussions. The core courses are organised into three main groups: Management Fundamentals, Developing Functional Expertise and Integrating Business Knowledge, each building on the knowledge and skills acquired in the last.
You then customise your learning by selecting a specific 'Path of Development' (strategic specialisation) that includes a consulting project and provides the opportunity to gain the in-depth knowledge required for a career in the chosen field:
• Global Innovation Management
No industry today is safe from the path of innovation forces brought on by industry 4.0 technologies like AI, blockchain, 3D printing and automation. This specialisation is a hands-on immersion into the leading methodology for confronting disruptive innovation: design thinking.
• Customer Experience
Learn how to engage customers by offering and managing a unique multichannel customer experience. In this specialisation, the focus is on service design, the final frontier to true competitive advantage.
• Structured Finance & Private Equity
In this specialisation, you increase your understanding of the finance and private equity industry on a global scale by developing rigorous methodological approaches to decision-making for projects and corporate balance sheets.
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
In the Leadership Development Programme, you learn valuable insight into your profile as well as develop the skills to measure future progress accurately. The Programme begins with a process of reflection, followed by an analysis of your individual leadership style, and a look at the role of leadership in ethical decision making, with a special focus on innovation and transformation.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRIP TO SINGAPORE
The International Business Trip is a one-week trip abroad combining classes in a top-ranked partner school and company visits in Singapore. As business leaders, it is not enough to be prepared to face today’s most pressing challenges -- you must also create a vision for the future. As a world-renowned innovation hub, Singapore is the ideal city-state to inspire and successfully implement visionary thinking.
FINAL BUSINESS PROJECT
This is your chance to hash out a detailed business plan and test your presentation skills with a group of your top classmates. In the last three years, 78% of final projects have been based on entrepreneurial ventures, with 22% focused on consultancy projects with real companies.
THE EADA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME
EADA's exchange programme allows participants to acquire a greater international vision by developing their training in one of more than 30 partner schools around the world. It also provides an excellent opportunity to broaden professional opportunities and participate in networking on an international level.
The admissions process aims to select well-rounded candidates who will not only excel on the programme, but also add value, contribute meaningfully and help create a learning environment in which all the participants on the programme can reach their full potential.
1. Register on our online admissions platform by filling out the "Apply now" form on the right. You will receive an email with a link to register on the admission platform. On the platform, you can complete the application form and upload the required documents*:
Copy of university degree
2 letters of recommendation
Copy of foreign passport or Spanish ID
2. Complete a brief interview with the admissions manager.
3. Submit test results. Candidates have two options:
Submit results for the GMAT (min. 650) and the TOEFL (min. IBT 100) or IELTS (min. 7). (TOEFL or IELTS for non-native speakers only.) Our GMAT and TOEFL school code is 7024.
Take EADA’s own online admission test. EADA’s admission test is oriented to problem solving skills and critical thinking and does not aim to replace the GMAT, but rather to provide an accurate prediction of candidates’ performance in EADA’s programmes.
4. Complete a personal interview with the programme director.
Address: Aragó, 204
08011 Barcelona (Spain)
Telephone: + 34 934 520 844
Fax: + 34 933 237 317