Esade Business School - Full Time MBA MBA
The Esade MBA forges next-generation leaders with the courage to ask difficult questions. Disruptive thinkers who don’t just adapt to change, but drive it. Who open a path that others can follow. Creactivists – creative activists – with the flexibility to find insights and the rigour to deliver results. A different kind of learning experience that will amplify your talents, expand your abilities and accelerate your career.
You will learn to be a creactivist by focusing on the 4Cs of critical skills and competencies: Critical Thinking, Creativity, Collaborative Leadership and Communication Skills. The 4Cs of fundamental core skills have been refined by top recruiters and expert faculty. During the first three terms of the programme, you’ll develop them as part of three connected phases:
- Awareness: Develop in-depth knowledge of the business environment – and of your own capabilities
- Create & Innovate: Learn to create and innovate using the strengths you explored in phase 1, discovering opportunities within disruption.
- Transform: Turn ideas into action. Transform yourself, lead your team and take your company beyond what was previously possible.
Besides, The Esade MBA is designed for maximum flexibility. You can tailor the programme’s length, contents and focus so it is always a perfect fit for your goals.
Other reasons to choose the Esade MBA?
• Customisation: Decide on the length of your MBA (12-15-18 months) after the second term when you’ve had a chance to settle in. Take the 12-month track or add an exchange, an internship, or both to adapt to your professional needs.
• Global Experience: You don’t need to look further than our classrooms to discover the world, with a wide diversity of students on the MBA programme, though we offer numerous global internships, global study tours and exchange opportunities to enhance your experience.
• Real-world Challenges: The real world is not just beyond the limits of our campus; we bring real business experiences into the classroom, so that you can participate in real-life company challenges, a chance to put your knowledge into practise from day one.
• Career Development: Esade Careers are here to give you their undivided attention and personalised support to ensure you achieve your professional goals. Also, you will have the opportunity to meet with recruiters from top global companies.
• Barcelona: Enjoy your MBA experience in Barcelona, one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the Mediterranean, which is defined by its style and has become the European capital of innovation and hob for entrepreneurs. Barcelona is full of fun and opportunities for development. Studying in Barcelona is a synonym for success!
• Life-changing experience: Everything is about to change: be open to seeing where life takes you. The MBA at Esade offers opportunity perspective and the possibility to do whatever you put your mind to. Grow both personally and professionally, in ways you hadn’t thought possible.
• #1 MBA in Europe for Women: Join a programme committed to gender diversity.
Accreditation: AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB
Rankings: 20st in the World and 9th in Europe (FT Global MBA Ranking 2021), 1st MBA in Europe for Women (FT Global MBA Ranking 2018) & 5th Non-US FT MBA (Forbes 2019).
Type of Programme: Full-time MBA 12, 15 or 18-month MBA
Starting Dates: One intake per year, every September
Application Deadlines: there are several rounds during the year. The last one is the 1st of June.
Number of nationalities (Class of 2021): 45
- Africa: 1%
- Asia: 28%
- Europe: 28%
- Latin America: 31%
- Middle East: 3%
- USA & Canada: 9%
Men/Women Ratio: 61% / 39%
Average Age: 29
- Business and management / Economics: 41%
- Engineering: 37%
- Law: 6%
- Humanities: 5%
- Sciences & Healthcare: 4%
- Others: 7%
Length of Work Experience: 6.1 years on average.Close
University Undergraduate Degree, equivalent to Bachelors Degree.
GMAT or GRE Admissions Test and English certificate: TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge Certificate (if not native English speaker).
Work experience: 2 years minimum.
Number of References: 2
Interviews: 2 (by invitation only)
Application fees: €135
Tuition fees: Full-time MBA: Total compulsory expenses €72,000
Estimate for accommodation/living costs, insurance: €22,200 per year
Dean: Prof. Josep Franch
Deputy Dean for Programmes, MBA Unit: Prof. Luis Vives
Full Time MBA Academic Director: Prof. Jan Hohberger
Email: ESADE Business School Admissions