Temple University, Fox School of Business MBA
At Temple University's Fox School of Business, we offer more than a curriculum—we offer an experience. Our vision is to transform student lives, develop leaders, and impact our local and global communities through excellence and innovation in education and research. Through hands-on learning opportunities, knowledge-creating faculty, and an engaged alumni base, the Fox School provides the support that can help you master your field and connect more closely to your community.
- Established in 1918 and accredited by AACSB International since 1934.
- 200+ full-time faculty members who are acclaimed academic researchers and industry experts with firshand field experience.
- 8,500+ current students and 65,000+ alumni who are eager to assist with networking and job opportunities.
- Based in Philadelphia, with a proud heritage of providing deep connections to area organizations.
- Each program offers a hands-on curriculum: work with real-time data, current case studies, and existing problems at real-world organizations.
- Strong student support resources, including personalized career services from our Center for Student Professional Development as well as dedicated student support staff for program advising and financial aid.
The full-time Fox Global MBA can help you develop the global perspective to take your career to new places. Simulations, competitions, and consulting challenges with Fox Management Consulting are incorporated throughout the full-time Fox Global MBA to tie learning to practice and address relevant business issues. Services from the Center for Student Professional Development are fully integrated into the curriculum, so you have the opportunity to identify and build your career path while earning your degree.
Time to completion: Two years
Concentrations available: 15, including business analytics, entrepreneurship, health sector management, management consulting, and more
Typical work experience: Five years
Program start: Fall semester (August)
Scholarships available: Merit-based scholarships available
December 15: Early decision deadline
March 1: Scholarship and international deadline
June 30: Final deadline
Looking for a different format for earning your Fox MBA? Read more about the Fox Online MBA.Close
Fox School of Business
- 8,500+ current students
- 65,000+ alumni
- 20+ active student professional organizations
Transcripts from every credit-bearing post-secondary academic institution
Two letters of recommendation
Two required essays
GMAT or GRE scores
TOEFL(100) or IELTS (7) scores
*Interview by invitation onlyClose
The Fox Global MBA consists of 54 credit hours over the course of two years. Tuition rates for each academic year are approved by the Board of Trustees and announced by Temple University Bursar’s Office every July. Review details at the Bursar’s Office or view per-credit tuition as a PDF. Additional program fees may be assessed; speak with an admissions representative for specific details. Additional program fees may apply; please reach out to an admissions representative for more information.
Fox MBA programs award merit-based scholarships to students who demonstrate an outstanding academic and professional background. There is no need to complete additional forms or paperwork in order to apply for merit scholarships: all completed applications are reviewed for consideration. Be sure to apply early during the rolling admissions process while merit scholarships are available.
For questions about the full-time Fox Global MBA, please contact: