The task of planning your career development and post-graduate studies has long-term implications. How can you shape your future in a way that will help you achieve your potential?
Join the live chat Q&A to have all your questions answered by an expert.
- When is the right time in my career to consider an MBA?
- Should I have a Master’s degree before the MBA?
- How can I balance work, personal life, and MBA studies?
- What type of MBA is best for me?
- How long does the preparation take?
When: 14 December 2016, 14:00 – 15:00 CET
Where: PrepAdviser.com (Click on the chat box in the lower right-hand corner.)
Q&A with PrepAdviser’s Head of Admissions Consulting, Iliana Bobova.
Iliana Bobova is an international education and career development consultant. She has over fifteen years of experience in the Admissions Office for an Executive MBA programme of an American university in Europe and in international education consulting. She has completed a course in Management of Higher Education from Harvard University, and has an academic background and professional experience in HR development. She is a GCDF certified career counsellor.