As an MBA candidate you have to usually go through the following process:
- Evaluate your profile
- Research MBA programs
- Prepare for admissions tests
- Take MBA admissions tests
- Select Business Schools
- Apply for a scholarship
- Apply for admission
- Attend the Admissions Interview
In this downloadable MBA timeline, you will find the recommended time frame for each of the steps, as well as hints what to do at every step.
You will also find:
- List of the basic MBA Admission Requirements asked by Business Schools
- 10 great questions to ask when meeting a business school
The timeline is available for free.