As an Master's candidate you have to ususally go through the following process:
- Evaluate your profile
- Research Master's programs
- Prepare for admissions tests
- Take admissions tests
- Select Universities/Business Schools
- Apply for a scholarship
- Apply for admission
- Attend the Admissions Interview
In this downloadable Master's timeline, you will find the different steps of the Master's degree selection and preparation process, the recommended time frame for each of them and hints what to do at every step.
You will also find:
- List of the basic Master's Admissions Requirements asked by Business Schools
- 10 great questions to ask when meeting a business school
The timeline is available for free.