Moreover, it will be great if you master this skill before you even begin your preparation for admission.
This is a free online course conducted in English language. The course is suitable for a wide international audience, and highly recommended for those employees, entrepreneurs, business owners and students who would like to improve their efficiency.
Do you want to learn how to use your time and leverage your time so that you get 10 times more done in half of the time? William U. Peña, an MBA graduate and host of the course, claims that “time management is a myth”.
Check out: GMAT Time Management Tips
What this course will teach you is the concept of task management. In other words, it will teach you how to accomplish more high value tasks, so that you get 10x greater return for all the work you put into every hour.
Check out: How to Organize Your GMAT Study Time
Using the principles of the 20/80 rule and Parkinson's law, you will learn how to increase the value of the things you do within your limited time, so that you can have as much as 200X greater impact from what you do.
About the course:
The course consists of 10 lectures and 59 minutes of content. In order to learn why task management is more important than time management and be able to spot those tasks, which bring 80% of the results, the only requirement is that you watch the video lectures and complete all the exercises included in the videos.
In this course you will learn:
- How to get 10 times more done in half as much time.
- The #1 key to effective time management.
- How to identify the highest value tasks in your business that bring the most revenue and profit.
- How to do ONLY the highest 1% of activities that bring the lion's share of rewards.
- How to create a successful routine that consistently brings you successful results.
- 7 ways to guarantee that you get things done.
- How to shave off an extra 1 - 2 days off of your week.
Start date: any time
Length: do it in your own pace
Professor: William U. Peña