Do you want to make a difference by collaborating with other like-minded individuals from around the globe? Maybe you’re already working with a group doing social impact work in an established organization/NGO. Or perhaps you have an idea for a social initiative and want to team up with others, locally or virtually. Or maybe you’re just concerned about the direction the world is heading and want to join a global conversation about creating some positive, sustainable change. If so, this first ever GROOC is for you.
Join the world’s first GROOC – a MOOC for groups – to collaborate with others globally and create social change.
The learning outcomes of this course will be highly personal and will depend on your level of participation in the GROOC community.
About the course
This GROOC has been designed to help you:
- Work as a high-functioning team (Co-Creating)
- Learn your way to a prototype (Designing)
- Grow your social impact (Scaling)
- Find resources to help sustain your efforts (Resourcing)
- Discern when and how to measure your impact (Assessing)
Starting date: 16 Sept. 2015
Duration: 11 weeks