Why not take a free self-paced online course to develop your skills for innovation? Check out "Reinvent Yourself: Unleash Your Creativity".
During this course, Dr. Roberta Ness, featured TED speaker, author, and one of America’s leading creative thinking innovators, will guide you through her exclusive 5-step programme to being an effective innovator. Learn to break free from your usual thinking pattern and start generating creative solutions to life’s challenges. Sharpen your powers of observation, make surprising associations, expand your idea space, and even master how to think backwards. Hone your creative-thinking skills by solving real-world problems from business and science.
About the course:
Students will learn how to:
- Solve a problem that calls for a new approach
- Identify habitual ways of thinking and find novel alternatives
- Use thinking tools such as analogy, reversal, expansion, narrowing, changing point-of-view
- Find the best innovative approach to solve specific problems
- Spread what you’ve learned and effectively communicate your ideas
Duration: 5 weeks
Instructors: Dr. Roberta Ness
Institution: The University of Texas/UTHealth