Founded in 1900, Audencia is amongst the 1% of business schools holding all top international academic accreditations – EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, and is consistently ranked amongst the top 100 worldwide. Innovation, cooperation and responsibility (CSR) are core values at the heart of our teaching. Audencia has more than 200 quality academic partnerships, plus more than 175 accords with national and international companies and has been ranked first among French business schools in terms of Students’ happiness by the HappyAtSchool 2020 Ranking.
Located in Nantes, France, the school welcomes around 5,600 students of over 100 nationalities and offers a variety of master’s programmes taught in English, French and/or Spanish.
- Master in Management - Grande Ecole (English and/or French)
- Master in European & International Business Management (English, French & Spanish)
- Msc in Management-Engineering - Grande Ecole (English)
- Msc International Master in Management (English)
- Msc & MBA in Food & Agribusiness Management (English)
- Msc in Supply Chain & Purchasing Management (English)
- Msc in Data Management for Finance (English)
- Msc in Cognac, Spirits & Wine Management (English)