The webinar will provide you with a bite-sized lecture about:
- each of their postgraduate courses
- insights into the latest thinking in digital, construction, property, and project management
Join us in this panel discussion that will explore how the University of Westminster professionally accredited courses can help enhance your employability prospects.
Our panel of experts will consist of :
- Malcolm Smith, Chartered Surveyor, principal lecturer and program lead for the postgraduate Construction Project Management and Commercial Management courses
- Dr Gheorghe Multescu, Postgraduate Real Estate course leader,
- Dr Jonghyuk Cha lecturer on the MSc Digital Business course,
- Nicholas Lambrou, principal lecturer on the MSc Project Management course.
They will be joined by Sean Flynn, Assistant Head of the School of Applied Management and industry practitioner who has worked within the construction, power oil and gas, and renewable industries across the globe.
Get answers to your questions in an interactive Q&A session at the end of the webinar.