KEDGE Business School MBA
Your Ambitions are Ours : Embrace Change for Good - Join the KEDGE Community!
KEDGE BS is one of the leading Business Schools in France. KEDGE counts itself among the top 1% Business Schools worldwide with “Triple Crown” accreditation (AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB). The KEDGE Global Executive MBA is ranked 45th worldwide in the 2021 Financial Times Ranking,19th in Europe, and 4th in France.
With campuses in France (entry points in Paris, Bordeaux, Marseille) and China (Shanghai), KEDGE Business School is strategically positioned to meet the needs of both aspiring professionals and confirmed Executives, from France and abroad.
KEDGE BS offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degrees, as well as an extensive portfolio of Executive Education programmes.
Internationally-focused, KEDGE Business School comprises:
- around 14,500 students per year on 4 continents,
- more than 1,800 EMBA Alumni worldwide of 30 nationalities
- a network of 70,000 Alumni, of which 20,000 abroad
- 183 professors-researchers (research budget: around 14 million/year),
- External Faculty of 1,200 members
- 300 international partners..
In 2013 Euromed Management (Marseille -created in 1872) and Bordeaux Ecole de Management (created in 1873) combined forces to create KEDGE BUSINESS SCHOOL, fast becoming one of Europe's leading schools of Business and Management with more than 150 years dedicated to Higher Education.
Sustainable vision of buisness -Inspired responsible leaders - Agile mindset – International exposure
Type of Course:
Part-time Modular Global Executive MBA
AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB, People's Republic of China Ministry of Education
45th Executive MBA worldwide in the 2021 Financial Times ranking, 19th in Europe, 4th in France.
France : January
Length of Course:
Part Time: 18 months
MBA admissions: Katty Abecassis: firstname.lastname@example.org (06 47 94 40 52) - email@example.com (06 37 37 17 42)
KEDGE Part-time Global Executive MBA: A World-Class Degree
You want your convictions to align with your ambitions, and your Ambitions are Ours! so, "Embrace Change 4 Good", KEDGE moto.
The whole KEDGE team, faculty and programme administration, are committed to supporting you in transforming yourself and your career, with sense. KEDGE EMBA is all about REACHING your goals – whatever they might be and what you wish to achieve –and CHANGE– whether it be changing yourself or understanding changes happening around you.
KEDGE Programme has a lot of assets to help you through this changing environment:
- You have a full visibility on your programme agenda for the next 18 months
- Alternate study and professional life: 8 sessions of 1 week spread out over your journey, every 2 months
- A 70/30% face-to-face/online programme in English and 3 Campuses (Marseille, Paris, Shanghai*)
- Flexibility is granted by asynchronous online seminars
- Benefit from a full personal development programme and Career Centre: an average of 16 hours of individual and group executive coaching
- 526 contact hours minimum
- A strong commitment to low carbon footprint in and across the programme’s philosophy (the programme intends to monitor its carbon emissions)
An international dimension:
- 2 international seminars in Europe (5 days each)
- a geostrategic reading of business issues integrated into the seminars through the prism of the US, Europe, China and Africa (where KEDGE is settled)
- International guest speakers and professors
- 6 immersive seminars diving into the heart of companies or organizations carrying the best in practice in their fields.
- An approach of impactful business considered in 100% of the modules
- An inspiring & committed MBA staff and faculty: Permanent Faculty members, all faculty members in the EMBA hold a doctoral degree AND are closely related to the business world.
- A Capstone project
- 1,800 International alumni of exception
- Among the seminars :
- People Planet Profit; Project Management; Shaping change for impactful organisations ; Triple Capital Accounting; Creating value through Data science; Driving Business Digital Transformation (Hackhaton); Geopolitical impacts on international business decisions ; Strategic analysis and Business Acumen ; Negotiation with purpose and power; Shaping Business Models for the future; Key Tech Trends to Master ; Corporate strategy for Good; Leadership accross cultures; Strategic Innovation ; Boost your career -individual and collective coaching.
- 6 Immersive Seminars - Speak out; Leadership; Business & Climate Change: Towards Net 0 Impact; Marketing Management; Strategic Innovation for a better future; Designing Sustainable Supply Chain
- 2 International seminars -Human Capital Seminar in Italy (Bocconi) or Germany (Frankfurt school Management in 2024) Corporate finance; Geopolitical and International Business Insights (Switzerland) .
Number of nationalities:
Middle East 3%
North Africa 6%
Western Europe 70%
Women on programme: 25- 30%
Age Range: 33-55
Average Age: 41
Length of Work Experience:
Average 14 years
Minimum 5 years in managerial position
- University degree or equivalent
- 5-year managerial experience.
- Strong motivation and clear professional objectives - Written and oral tests (English, Logic, document synthesis and argumentation, motivation interview) Online application
- Apply online on emba.kedge.edu
- A non-refundable application fee (€200- includes written and oral admission Tests)
- We welcome applications on a continued basis and examine them in the order of arrival.
- Information gathered in the application form are strictly confidential. Test & Interviews
We seek and select high potential, open-minded and diverse managers able to take full advantage of the life-MBA experience.
Selected applicants must have passed the admission tests (in French or English). Attend one of our MBA events
The KEDGE Global EMBA offers specific Masterclasses, information sessions and conferences online or face to face in Marseille, Paris and Shanghai to give potential candidates the opportunity to meet alumni, speak with faculty members and get advice from admission specialists. Check our website today : emba.kedge.edu. We look forward to meeting you, contact our teams! Close
Tuition fees: € 39, 000
2 seminars abroad are compulsory . Participant must pay for travels and hotels. Range: 900 - 2,000 euros depending upon destination. Other costs of seminars included in tuition price.
Scholarships: Several scholarships available to promote diversity, international, unique achievement/experience, Executive Women achievement.Close
MBA Paris & Bordeaux :
+33 (0)6 47 94 4052
+33(0)6 72 94 5265IMMEUBLE LUMIERE SUD 40, avenue des Terroirs 75012 PARIS, FRANCE
Telephone: +33 (0) 142 812 736 680
Domaine de Luminy
13288 Marseille Cedex 09
Telephone: +33 (0) 491 827 711
Room 431, No.1 Lecture Building,
No. 1954 Hua Shan Road,
Shanghai Jiao Tong University,
Shanghai, China P.R.C
Telephone: +86 21 52780551