ESCP Business School MBA
ESCP Business School
With its six urban campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw, ESCP Business School´s true European Identity enables the provision of a unique style of cross-cultural business education and a Global Perspective on international management issues. Established in 1819, ESCP Europe was the first business school in the world. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity.
- 6 Campuses: Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw
- The World's First Business School (est. 1819)
- 140 academic alliances in Europe and the world
- Accreditations: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA
- 6,500 students representing 120 nationalities
- 5,000 managers and executives in training each year
- 60,000 alumni in 150 countries worldwide
- 160 research-active professors
MBA in International Management
Program Format: 10-months, two-country, full-time programme
Length of Program: 10-months
Starting Date: September
Minimum years of work experience: 3 years of work experience
Applicants with less experience who demonstrate exceptional maturity and outstanding leadership through their professional and personal experiences will also be considered.Courses conducted in English
- 10-month, full-time programme with a strong cross-cultural approach
- Minimum of 2 countries of your choice
- Accredited by the Association of MBAs
- 6 ESCP Europe campuses
- 24 electives offered over 7 countries
- Options to specialise your MBA
- Double degrees available
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who will benefit from the multicultural diversity of our programme and ready to have an international business career.
- A previous Bachelor or Master degree, Maîtrise, Licenciatura, Laurea Magistrale or equivalent in any discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience
Applicants with less experience who demonstrate exceptional maturity and outstanding leadership through their professional and personal experiences will also be considered.
- Proficiency in English
Step 1: The Online Application and Admission Test
The application form must be completed entirely in English.
You will need to provide the following documents:
- GMAT (40W-NP-23), GRE (DI Code 0849) or Tage Mage certificate
- English language certificate: TOEFL written test: 600; TOEFL IBT: 100; TOEFL computer-based: 250; IELTS: 7
Candidates without any language qualification certificates will be tested during the on-campus admission session.
- Candidates who can prove that they have earned a university degree taught entirely in English or those who have lived for 3 years in an English-speaking country are exempt from the English test.
- Degree certificate
- Grade transcripts covering all years of university study
- At least one reference (e.g. an employer’s reference)
- Photocopy of your passport or ID
Additional language certificates are a plus.
Step 2: The Interview
Each candidate is interviewed by a panel made up of programme directors, faculty and alumni.
A Skype interview can be offered to candidates residing outside of Europe.
September 2020 intake fees
Programme fee: €46,350
Application fee: €180Close
Prof. Dr. Maria Koutsovoulou, Academic Director of the MBA in International Management
Zahia Bouaziz Semmani, Director of the MBA in International Management
Berlin Admissions Coordinator
Tel: +49 30 32007173
London Admissions Coordinator
Tel: +44 20 7443 8825
Madrid Admissions Coordinator
Tel: +34 91 171 9025
Paris Admissions Director
Tel: +33 1 49 23 20 58
Turin Admissions Coordinator
Tel: +39 011 670 6129
Warsaw Admissions Coordinator
Tel: +48 22 519 22 07