Brandeis International Business School MBA
Brandeis International Business School provides a thorough exploration of international business, economics, and finance. Our academic curriculum, the research interests of our faculty, and the composition of the student body all contribute to making this a truly global business school. The school is located in close proximity to Boston, Massachusetts, and is part of Brandeis University, one of the world's leading research universities.
As a student here, you'll not only learn from top business practitioners and scholars, in one of the most diverse cities in the US; by studying and interacting with classmates from more than 40 countries, you'll also be part of a truly global community.
STEM Designation for Data Analytics and Finance Concentrations
The MBA program's concentrations in data analytics and finance are acknowledged with a STEM designation. This designation enables international students who have completed this concentration to extend their practical training in the US for up to 36 months after graduation.
- Not only passionate educators and accomplished scholars but also esteemed international business professionals – positioning them to provide essential career advice
- Includes former World Bank economist, Harvard Business School consultant, and award-winning international author
- Accessible and available – small class size means you build close relationships with your professors and have ample opportunity to discuss your ideas, research interests, and career goals.
Take your global MBA studies – and your international business career – to the next level.
Ranking: For ten consecutive years, The Princeton Review has named Brandeis International Business School as one of the top business schools in North America.
Starting Dates: August
Length of Course: Traditional (2 Years) Program
Fulltime and Part-TimeClose
- GMAT or GRE Score (Optional)
- Successful applicants typically have a TOEFL iBT score of at least 100, a TOEFL ITP score of at least 627, IELTS score of at least 7.0, a Duolingo English Test score of at least 120 or a PTE Academic score of at least 68.
- Resume (minimum of two years of full-time work experience)
- Video Essay
- Recommendations (2 professional)
- USD 150 Application Fee
Cost and Scholarships
MBA Tuition for 2022-2023
Two-year MBA $58,766 (annual)
$100 Orientation fee (charged in the first term of the program)
$60 Student Activity fee (charged in each term of the program)
SCHOLARSHIPS: Brandeis International Business School is committed to attracting highly qualified students from around the world. We demonstrate this commitment by offering generous merit-based scholarships to both domestic and international students in our programs.
Brandeis International Business School
415 South Street, MS 032
Waltham, MA 02453
To Learn More: https://www.brandeis.edu/global
To Apply: https://www.brandeis.edu/global/application.html