Cranfield School of Management MBA
Cranfield School of Management has been a world leader in management research and education for over 50 years. By focusing on the managerial journey, we help organisations and professionals, at all stages of their development, embrace a dynamic future. We are known for our excellence in leadership development, for our powerful industry links and real-world focus. Cranfield School of Management was the first Business school in the UK to offer an MBA and is one of an elite group of schools worldwide to hold the triple accreditation of AACSB International, AMBA and EQUIS.
To find out more please visit our website:
The MBA Full-time is a general management programme with a focus on practical real-world learning and leadership development. It is consistently ranked among the best MBAs in the world.
- 1 Year (12 Months)
- Full Time
Our full-time one-year MBA programme is designed for professionals with at least three years' work experience and suits people who:
- Recognise that business success is about people, about collaboration, intrapersonal and interpersonal intelligence
- Want a 'real world' business education where learning theories, tools and techniques are complemented by learning to apply them in real business situations
- Are motivated to become better leaders, team players and individuals, and who are committed to developing themselves and others.
The Cranfield Full-time MBA will help you to:
- Create and implement your leadership development plan, setting a vision for where you want to be professionally and how you are going to get there.
- Prepare for and find a professional role that suits you based on your personality, skills, experience and career aspirations.
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of the core aspects of business and finance, as well as enhance your soft skills such as self-awareness, teamwork and resilience.
- Discover the confidence and competence to take on new challenges, and raise the level of your ambition.
- Build relationships with and learn from experienced, like-minded professionals from all around the world.
Typical class profile:
- 40 - 60 - Class size
- 24 - 38 - Age range
- $124,086 - Average salary after three years
- Sign-on bonuses as high as $28,400
- 92% of students employed six months after graduation
Companies recruiting Cranfield MBA students include:
- PA Consulting
- Infosys Consulting London
- BNP Paribas
- Jaguar Landrover
- 11% started their own business within 3 months
- Successful Cranfield start-ups:
- Harry Specters
- The Font
University degree: Yes (degree requirement can be waived for candidates with exceptional professional experience)
- GMAT: Accepted but not required
- Executive Assessment: Accepted but not required
- GRE: Accepted but not required
- Alternative aptitude tests: Cranfield Admission Test
- GMAT/GRE Waivers are also possible for exceptional applicants
- IELTS (min. required score): 7
- TOEFL - 100
- Pearson PTE Academic - 68
- Cambridge English Scale - 190
- Cambridge English: Advanced - C
- Cambridge English: Proficiency - C
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English III - pass
References: 2 professional references
Minimum length of work experience: 3 years of professional experience minimum
Managerial experience is not required
Application fees: 0 - We do not charge an application fee
Tuition fees: GBP £40,175 (generous scholarships available)
Scholarships: Large number of generous scholarships available for the Full-Time MBA. Values range all the way up to 100% of the tuition fees.Close