HEC Paris MBA
The HEC Paris Executive MBA are 15-18 month degree programs which feature four key components - Core Courses, Leadership Development, Specializations and a Capstone Project.
No other Executive MBA allows you to generalize, specialize and customize your program to this extent.
Our innovative, hands-on learning approach combines case studies, workshops, interactive role-plays and testimonials from senior executives and industry experts. About 12 percent of the program is delivered via distance learning solutions, which allow students to explore certain aspects of the program in greater depth. The program also includes a personal and professional development program to provide students with the skills and confidence to take their career to the next level
- Flexible Formats: Part-time program available in 5 different formats to ensure the best possible work-life balance.
- International Mobility: Participants have the opportunity to take classes in Paris and Doha.
- Participant Diversity: With over 50 nationalities represented, the highly diverse professional and cultural backgrounds of our participants means that they learn just as much from each other as from our professors.
- Core Courses that enable participants to develop their expertise in key areas of general management such as strategic analysis, leadership and human resources.
- 8 specializations in 9 locations that allow participants to specialize in a specific industry or sector: Innovate like an Entrepreneur, Manage the digital Revolution, Launch your startup, Inspire change in Social Business, Shape the future of Energy, Differentiate and create Value through Services, Luxury, today & tomorrow, Master financial challenges : from banking to restructuring.
- Capstone Project that allows participants to apply everything they have learned by carrying out a strategic project that has real added-value for either their organizations or themselves.
- Industry experts and internationally renowned faculty all experts in their respective fields and with extensive experience in the world of business.
- Worldwide network of 60,000 alumni.
Name of School: HEC Paris
Program Title: HEC Executive MBA
Type of Course: Executive MBA
Starting Dates: January, February, March, September and November depending on location
One day per week (Tuesday and occasionally on Wednesdays)
6-day module every 2 months (Paris or Qatar)
9-day and 6-day modules every 2 months
End of week (Friday-Saturday)
Length of courses: Approximately 15 months
Application Deadlines: Rolling admissions
Accreditations: AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB
Ranking: HEC Paris International EMBA is ranked #1 by Financial Times 2019
Number of accepted participants enrolled (for five formats) in 2018: 250
Number of nationalities: 50
Asia, Middle East, Africa, Australia and North America: 39%
Average Age: 40
CEO/President/ Managing Director 15%
Vice President/Director 35%
Average Length of Work Experience: 15 years
- Rich and substantial professional experience (at least 8 years / average 15 years)
- Track record of influencing the strategic decisions of their company
- Significant involvement in international projects
- The ambition to take on greater managerial responsibilities
- Professional and personal goals that are in coherence with the objectives of the program
Total Length of work experience required: 8 years
Minimum years of managerial experience: 6 years
Choice between Onsite Management Test or GMAT
English test: TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS
- Doha, Qatar
- Shanghai, China
- Europe, United States, Asia and Africa for international specializations
Application fees: 350 EUR
Tuition fees: 79,950 EUR (Paris) or 102,950 USD (Doha)