IESE Global Executive MBA MBA
Since 1958, IESE Business School has been committed to developing exceptional leaders who aspire to have a deep, positive and lasting impact on people, firms and society. IESE’s humanistic approach puts you at the centre of the learning experience with a focus on your personal and professional development.
At IESE, you will hone your strategic leadership competencies within a global framework. Our top-ranked programmes and world-class international faculty will help you craft strategies for sustainable growth and profitability, and acquire the vision to drive meaningful change across your organisation. On completing your IESE programme, you will join a thriving alumni community of more than 50,000 executives and entrepreneurs who work in more than 100 countries.
IESE has developed state of the art campuses in Barcelona, Madrid, New York, Munich and Sao Paulo. Additionally we deliver programmes across an extensive global network of 16 sister schools covering Latin America, Africa and East & South East Asia.
GLOBAL EXECUTIVE MBA
The IESE Global Executive MBA program is for managers and executives who are at a turning point in their career, facing a new level of professional and leadership challenges as they seek to help their company grow in an increasingly complex and uncertain world. To succeed, it’s vital to strengthen knowledge of new markets and broaden skills as a leader. At this career stage, professionals want to find a program that recognises and addresses these specific needs and goals.
What the Programme Offers
Business skills and knowledge with a General Management focus
- Case-based methodology
- Advanced leadership skills
Global Context - transformational impact
- Modules on 5 continents
- Participants living and working in more than 30 countries
- International faculty (+30 nationalities)
Reflection and personal growth - personalised focus
- Fundamental definition of organisations and society
- Confidence and preparation to make the next career step
- Emphasis on ethical dimensions of decision making, indispensable for personal growth and corporate sustainability
- A person-centred approach to manage organisations
IESE’s full-time MBA is taught on our Barcelona campus, and students have the option to complete part of their studies at campuses in New York and Sao Paulo, and in Shanghai and Nairobi.
Designed for working professionals, IESE’s Executive MBA is offered in four cities – Barcelona, Madrid, Munich and Sao Paulo – and combines flexible classes with intensive international modules.
All three MBA programs share a global scope, dedication to ethical leadership, commitment to entrepreneurship, and belief in the general management perspective. IESE has about 50,000 alumni and they go on to leadership positions throughout the world.
Type of Course: Global Executive MBA
- Modular with supporting distance learning
- Bimonthly format - 6 two-week modules
- Core modules delivered in Barcelona, New York, Munich, Shanghai and Silicon Valley plus electives in New York, Sao Paulo, Accra, India and South East Asia
Accreditations: EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB and ANECA
- #1 in the World for Personal Development and Educational Experience, Executive MBA Ranking, The Economist, 2020
- #2 for International Experience, Executive MBA, Financial Times 2018
- #1 in the World for Executive Education, Financial Times 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Starting Date: April 2021
Length of Course: 16 months
Number of nationalities: 32
Average age: 39
Length of work experience: Average 15 years (minimum 10 years, at least 4 years of managerial experience)
Percentage of international student: 80%
Middle East: 7%
North America: 14%
Latin America: 14%
We encourage you to contact us before starting your application for admission. An admissions mentor will help you achieve a more personal understanding of the programme, its impact in your career and whether the programme is right for you.
Next Application Deadline: February 19, 2021
Next Deadline for scholarship submission: March 5, 2021
Find out detailed information related to admission process hereClose
Application fees: EUR 130
Tuition fees: EUR 119,000
Find out the scholarships available for the next edition here
Next Deadline for scholarships submission: October 23, 2020Close
Av. Pearson 21, Barcelona 08034
Tel.: +34 93 2534200
New York Campus
165 W. 57th Street - New York, NY 10019-2201 - USA
Tel.: +1 646 346 8850
Sao Paulo Campus
Rua Martiriano de Carvalho, 573 - Bela Vista 01321001 - Sao Paulo – SP
Tel.: +55 11 3177 82