The Princeton Review is an internationally recognized test prep, tutoring, and admissions counseling organization. Having been around for 40 years, The Princeton Review is one of the most reputable brands known for helping students achieve high scores and get into their dream schools. They offer private tutoring, self-paced and classroom courses (in-person and online) with score guarantees.
GMAT Prep with The Princeton Review
The Princeton Review has four offerings for GMAT prep: Self-Paced, GMAT Fundamentals, GMAT 700+, and 1-on-1 Tutoring. We recommend The Princeton Review because With each of these products, students receive:
- a guarantee backed with a full refund
- access to online tools and platform
- personalized prep via an exclusive algorithm that adapts to you, so you can identify and target the areas you need to improve on
- access to live instructors when you need them
We recommend The Princeton Review's GMAT 700+ course for one reason: it guarantees a score of 700+. If you want to get admitted into a top MBA program, you need a high score to be competitive. A 700 or higher will distinguish you from the thousands of other applicants. Real users gave this course 4.6 out of 5; the GMAT 700+ is one of the top-rated courses that offers proven results.
This course offers:
- over 47 hours of live instruction with expert instructors
- over 4,000 GMAT-style questions and the GMAT Official Guide Bundle
- 10 GMAT practice tests that simulate the actual exam
- interactive video-based lessons with ranging difficulty levels and explanations
The GMAT 700+ score costs $1,899. You can save 15% with our exclusive promo code: UNIMY15.
The self-guided course is a good option for those who prefer to prep individually.
This course offers:
- Subject-specific online tools and live interactive GMAT Explanation sessions for Quant, Verbal, and IR modules.
- The latest edition of The GMAT Official Guide, e-book edition.
- 3,000 problems in the form of 83 adaptive drills
The GMAT Self-Paced costs $799. Use the promo code UNIMY15 to save 15%.
If you have less time but want targeted prep with custom lesson plans, The Princeton Review GMAT Fundamentals is for you. It offers the same online tools and platform but only 27 hours of live instruction.
This course costs $1,399, but you can save 15% with our exclusive promo code: UNIMY15
Overall, The Princeton Review is a solid organization with a proven track record. All of their courses offer some form of money-back guarantee to ensure your satisfaction. Please visit their website to learn more.