The professor focuses in his lecture on:
- The tree main pillars of building a brand – rational, emotional and the user’s part
- The elements to make little David stand up to the giant Goliath in the field of marketing and branding
- Strategies you can employ to challenge the status quo in the market and stand out
- Good examples of challenger brands that managed to make a difference and changed the market forever.
- Questions from the audience concerning building new brands and challenges related to that creative process
The admissions’ team gives more details and tips on how to enter Geneva Business School. Mark Hatton, the Geneva Campus Director, advises students:
Make sure you give yourself plenty of time. At least three to four months. And make sure you address yourself to every single element. If you have to submit nine or ten documents, please ensure you submit all of them.